Lower Slaughter Tapestry Picture kit
- 25cm x 41cm (10" x 16")
- Hand printed colour canvas - accurate to the stitch
- Pure wool yarn spun and dyed in Yorkshire
- Worked in tent stitch on 10 holes per inch canvas
- Contains needle, colour chart and full instructions
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Stitched in easy to learn Tent stitch on 10 hole per inch canvas. The canvas is hand printed with every stitch coloured to match the wool in the design, so no more guesswork. A colour chart is also included to help when stitching in artificial light.
Tent stitch is easy to learn and gives excellent coverage of the canvas.
We use Brigantia pure wool tapisserie yarn which is pleasant to handle when stitching and ensures a perfect result.