Chelsworth Tapestry Door Stop kit
- 23cm x 11cm x 6cm (9" x 4.5" x 2.5")
- Hand printed colour canvas - accurate to the stitch
- Pure wool yarn spun and dyed in Yorkshire
- Worked in easy cross stitch on 7.5 holes per inch canvas
- Contains needle and full instructions
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Stitched in easy to learn Cross Stitch tapestry on 7.5 hole per inch coloured canvas. The canvas is hand printed with every stitch coloured to match the wool in the design, so no more guesswork.
Suitable for beginners or those who find finer work too difficult. We use soft, smooth pure British wool yarn which is pleasant to handle but still hard wearing.
When the doorstop is finished there is no need to stretch or block the tapestry as cross stitch always leaves the canvas as square as when you started.
All you need to do is stitch around a standard brick or wood block.