Chaumont Tapestry Rug kit
- 66cm x 117cm (26" x 46")
- Hand printed colour canvas - accurate to the stitch
- Pure wool yarn spun and dyed in Yorkshire
- Worked in Quick and Easy Cross Stitch on 5 holes per inch canvas
- Contains needle, full instructions and fringing wool
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Stitched in easy to learn Cross Stitch tapestry on 5 hole per inch coloured canvas. The canvas is hand printed with every stitch coloured to match the wool in the design, so no more guesswork. Suitable for any ability level including first time stitchers.
The clear instructions show you everthing needed to complete the rug including the fringing. You will love the pure British wool yarn which is soft to handle but hardwearing in use
The finished rug will make a lovely floor covering or wall hanging and as it is worked in Cross Stitch it remains square with no need to stretch or block when finished.